1 head of cauliflower
1 cup of heavy cream
1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup of cream cheese
1/4 cup of green onions, diced
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
2. Wash and chop the cauliflower. Steam or boil the floret
until they are tender.
3. Place a pot on medium heat and add the heavy cream
and cream cheese.
4. Stir until the cream cheese has completely melted then
add in the shredded cheese.
5. Place the cauliflower floret in a square pan once they are
done, then pour the cheese mixture on top.
6. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top and bake
for 15 minutes.
7. Garnish with the fresh green onions before serving.
Fat: 42 g
Carbs: 19 g
Net Carbs: 12 g
Protein: 16 g
Total Calories: 484 Calories