226 g of chicken thighs
1 small tomato
2 slices of bacon
2 tbsp of ranch dressing
4-6 romaine leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
2. Place the chicken in a dish and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
3. While the chicken is cooking prepare the romaine lettuce by
washing and patting the leaves dry.
4. Dice the tomato and avocado into small pieces.
5. Prepare the bacon on the stove top.
6. Once the chicken is done, assemble the lettuce wraps by adding
the chicken, tomatoes, avocado, and bacon to the wraps.
7. Drizzle the ranch dressing on top and enjoy!
Fat: 24 g
Carbs: 12 g
Net Carbs: 5 g
Protein: 27 g
Total Calories: 349 Calories