3/4 cup of unsweetened Almond milk
255 g of ham steak
1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
1 Tbsp of coconut oil
Salt & pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS1. Preheat the oven to 375F/190C.
2. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with coconut oil.
3. Divide the cubed ham and cheese into the 12 muffin
4. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
5. Add the salt and pepper into the eggs and then
distribute evenly throughout the muffin cups.
6. Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 22 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE(per serving)
Fat: 36 g
Carbs: 5 g
Net Carbs: 5 g
Protein: 43 g
Total Calories: 505 Calories