INGREDIENTS1/4 cup of almond flour
1 Tbsp of coconut flour
1/4 tsp of aaking soda
2 tbsp of water
1 slices of bacon
1 tbsp of grass-fed butter
Salt and pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS1. Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and
salt in a bowl.
2. Add the eggs and the water to the bowl and combine.
3. Place the mixture in a round microwave-safe dish and
microwave for 2 minutes.
4. Once the English muffin is done, pop it in the toaster.
5. Meanwhile, cook the bacon and egg with your preferred
6. Spread the butter on the English muffin and top with the
eggs and bacon.
NUTRITIONAL VALUEFat: 29 g
Carbs: 7 g
Net Carbs: 4
Protein: 18 g
Total Calories: 355 Calories