2 cans of tuna
2 tbsp of avocado oil mayo
2 stalks of celery, diced
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
Salt & pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
2. Slice the zucchinis down the middle and scoop
the flesh from the inside of the zucchini.
3. Combine the tuna, mayo, celery, salt, and pepper.
4. Fill each zucchini half with the tuna mixture.
5. Top each zucchini half with shredded cheese.
6. Bake on a baking sheet for 18-20 minutes or until
the cheese is golden brown.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE(per serving)
Fat: 24 g
Carbs: 14 g
Net Carbs: 9 g
Protein: 54 g
Total Calories: 454 Calories